Linha Capitalizar MaisIFD-FD&G-LCGM-01/16 and IFD-FD&G-LCGM-02/17
The protocol for the Linha Capitalizar Mais, with a global endowment 1 000 million euros, within the Programme Capitalizar, was signed on the 14th of July. This Credit Line is intended to promote the support to SME financing with projects that reinforce the companies’ skills in developing new products and services, or with innovations at the product or process level.
This Credit Line intends to ensure the continuity and reinforcement of already existing credit lines, allowing better financing conditions for SME, namely through the reduction of the cost of financing and the increase of the financing thresholds per operation.
The projects to be financed within this Credit Line must be located in the NUTS II regions of Azores, Alentejo, Algarve, Centre, Lisbon and North, and cannot exceed the amounts defined for each of these regions in the following table:
Companies with an SME electronic certification granted by IAPMEI, with, at least, on year of approved accounts.
- Operations that strengthen SME capabilities in the development of new products and services, or with innovations at the process, product, organisation or marketing level;
- Financing operations for new investments in fixed assets and also for increases in working capital associated with an effective increase in activity, and an amount and proportion justified in economic and business terms, in any case limited to a maximum of 30% of the project or €500,000;
- Companies with operations approved within the Portugal 2020 Programme may, under this Credit Line, finance non eligible expenses as mentioned in articles 7 and 52 of Ordinance No. 57-A/2015, of February 27, including working capital, in this case up to 1/6 of the projected turnover for the first year after conclusion of the project, to a maximum of €500,000. Nevertheless, all the non-eligible operations defined in section 9 below are excluded, even if they were considered non-eligible expenses within approved applications to the Portugal 2020 Programme. In this scope, companies can submit applications up to two years after the conclusion of the investment project that is the target of the Portugal 2020 Programme;
- Operations aimed to acquisition of real estate related to the business activity. In this case, the maximum amount for the acquisition of real estate, other than land, may not exceed 50% of the total amount of financing approved for the final beneficiary under this Credit Line. In the particular case of land, not constructed or constructed, the maximum amount is limited to 10% of the total expenditure eligible for the operation. Support for the acquisition of land or other real estate is not allowed to companies of CAE Division 68 (real estate activities).
Maximum Amount per Company
- The value of the guarantee, to be issued by the MGS, cannot exceed €4.000.000 per company;
- If the support is granted within Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013 (de minimis regulation), the guarantee cannot exceed €1 500 000 (or €750 000 for companies in private road transportation) with a maturity of five years, or €750 000 (or €375 000 for companies in private road transportation) with a maturity of tem years, as defined in the operation maturity in the next section.
The credit operations to be negotiated within this Credit Line benefit from an autonomous, first demand guarantee by the Mutual Guarantee Society (MGS), destined to guarantee up to 80% of the debt at each moment in time.
Guarantee Fee Subsidy
The applicable MGS guarantee fee for each operation will be subsidised by the Debt and Guarantee Fund (Fundo de Dívida e Garantia – FD&G), managed by IFD, according to Table A of Annex I of the Disclosure Document.
Interest Rate to be paid by the Beneficiary
The interest is to be paid in full by the beneficiary companies, quarterly and in arrears, to the account indicated in the loan contract. The operations will use one of the following methods to determine the fixed or variable interest rate, respectively:
- The operations include interest at a rate resulting from the simple arithmetic average of the daily value of Euribor 12 months in the month prior to the interest period plus the spread in Table A of Annex I of the Disclosure Document The Euribor swap rate will be disclosed on the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) page, at https://www.theice.com/marketdata/reports/180, reported to the fixing of 11.00 am on the second business day prior to the date of contractualisation;
- The operations include interest at Euribor 3, 6 or 12 Months of the second working day prior to the beginning of each interest period plus the spread in Table A of Annex I of the Disclosure Document. The Euribor rate will be calculated according to one of the following criteria:
- Simple arithmetic mean of the daily Euribor quotations (3, 6 or 12 months) of the month prior to the interest counting period. If the Indexer’s term is greater than the interest counting period, the Indexer’s review will only occur at the beginning of each interest counting period starting after the expiration of the Indexer’s term; or
- Rate verified on the second business day prior to the beginning of each interest period. If the Indexer’s term is longer than the interest counting period, the Indexer’s review will occur at the beginning of each interest counting period initiated after the expiration of the Indexer’s term.
|% Mutual Guarantee||Risk Level||Bank’s Maximum Global Spread|
|PME Líder||Non PME Líder|
- Up to 12 years, inclusively, from the loan contract date;
- If the support is granted within Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013 (de minimis regulation), the term of the financing is up to 10 years, starting the counting of the term on the date of contracting the operation.
Grace Period: : up to 3 years, to be defined between the company and the Bank.
Capital Repayment:: Quarterly constant instalments, of equal value and in arrears.
List of Banks within the Protocol
ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A., Sucursal em Portugal
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (Portugal), S.A.
Banco BPI, S.A.
Banco Caixa Central de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo, CRL
Banco Comercial Português, S.A.
Banco INVEST, S.A.
Banco L. J. Carregosa, S.A.
Banco Santander Totta, S.A.
Bankinter, S.A. – Sucursal em Portugal
Caixa Económica Montepio Geral
Caixa Geral de Depósitos, S.A.
Novo Banco, S.A.
Novo Banco dos Açores, S.A
Banco Português de Gestão, S.A.
Caixa Económica da Misericórdia de Angra do Heroísmo, Caixa Económica Bancária, S.A.
Caixa de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo de Leiria, C.R.L.
Caixa de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo de Torres Vedras, C.R.L.
List of Committed Operations
Remaining documents from the Public Procurement process (only in Portuguese)
- Programa de Concurso (IFD_CE 2015.03.29 LCGM 1. Programa de Concurso.pdf);
- Caderno de Encargos (IFD_CE 2015.03.29 LCGM 2. Caderno de Encargos.pdf);
- Aviso de Abertura do Concurso (IFD_CE 2015.03.29 LCGM 3.1 Aviso de Abertura de Concurso PT.pdf);
- Anexo A – Modelo de declaração de acordo com o CCP (IFD_CE 2016.03.29 LCGM 4. Anexo A – Modelo Declaração.pdf;
- Anexo B – Modelo de declaração de acordo com o CCP (IFD_CE 2016.03.29 LCGM 5. Anexo B – Modelo Declaração.pdf);
- Anexo C – Matriz de Critérios de Seleção (IFD_CE 2016.03.29 LCGM 6.1 Anexo C – Critérios de Seleção PT.pdf);
- Programa de Concurso (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1. Programa de Concurso);
- Programa de Concurso – Anexo I (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1.1 Anexo I – Instruções DEUCP);
- Programa de Concurso – Anexo II (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1.2 Anexo II – Modelo Declaração);
- Programa de Concurso – Anexo III (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1.3 Anexo III – Modelo Declaração);
- Programa de Concurso – Anexo IV (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1.4 Anexo IV – Aviso de Abertura de Concurso);
- Programa de Concurso – Anexo V (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 1.4 Anexo V – Critérios de Seleção);
- Caderno de Encargos (IFD_CE 2017.05.22 LCGM Açores 2. Caderno de Encargos);
Porto, December 20, 2017back